Art Students League of Milwaukee State Teachers College

1935, the Art Student's League of Milwaukee State Teacher's College was organized and had more than 100 members.  This organization was originally known as the Milwaukee Art Student's League founded in 1896 by Edward Steichen and in 1907 its name was changed by its director, Alexander Mueller to the Wisconsin School of Art.
Old Names: Milwaukee art Student's League Wisconsin School of Art
Awards:
  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon
  • Instagram icon
  • Flickr icon
  • Youtube icon
  • E-News icon