Milwaukee Society for Promoters of Art

1888, Milwaukee Art Association was founded  by Susan Frackelton.
1906 / 1907, the organization changed its name to the Milwaukee Society for Promoters of Art
1910, Milwaukee Society for Promoters of Art evolved into the Milwaukee Art Society 
1916, became the Milwaukee Art Institute. 
1955, the Milwaukee Art Institute dissolved and its collections went to the Milwaukee Art Center in 1957 when it opened and eventually became known as the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Old Names:
Awards:

Members

G. Dumonthier
  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon
  • Instagram icon
  • Flickr icon
  • Youtube icon
  • E-News icon