West Bend Gallery of Fine Arts Exhibitor 1961-1992

Affiliation - refers to artists who  exhibited at the West Bend Gallery of Fine Arts from 1961-1992. The gallery was founded by Melitta Hedwig Suder Pick (Mrs Andrew Pick) and her daughters Joan Marr Pick and Melitta (Billa) Suder Pick. Its main purpose was to collect, preserve and educate the general public on the life and artwork of Carl von Marr (1858-1936). The gallery would also hold art classes and have changing exhibitions. In 1993 the gallery was renamed the West Bend Art Museum  until 2007 when it was renamed again, the Museum of Wisconsin Art to better represent Wisconsin as a Regional Art Museum.
Old Names: West Bend Art Museum (1993-2007) Museum of Wisconsin art 2007-present (2010)
Awards:
  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon
  • Instagram icon
  • Flickr icon
  • Youtube icon
  • E-News icon