Wisconsin Society of Applied Arts

Wisconsin Society of Applied Arts was active as an exhibiting art organization during the years of the Wisconsin School of Art / Wisconsin School of Fine and Applied Arts (circa 1907-1914) and for several years after when the school merged with the State Normal School.  Wisconsin Society of Applied Arts.was established in 1916 - 1936. (MWA archive has the 1916 exhibition catalog.)  In 1937 they changed their name to Wisconsin Designer Craftsmen and in 1982 they became the Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council. 1916-1957, T
Old Names: 1916-1936 Wisconsin Society of Applied Arts 1937-1982 Wisconsin Designer Craftsman (WDC); 1982-present - Wisconsin Designer Crafts Council (WDCC)
Awards:
  • Facebook icon
  • Twitter icon
  • Instagram icon
  • Flickr icon
  • Youtube icon
  • E-News icon