Joining the Museum of Wisconsin Art as a corporate member provides benefits for
your employees and recognition for your business. As a corporate member, your employees
and their families are eligible for free admission to the Museum of Wisconsin Art
just by presenting a company I. D. or business card. In addition, your business
receives recognition as a corporate citizen who supports Wisconsin’s premiere art
museum, the Museum of Wisconsin Art. The corporate membership program is designed so that businesses
of all sizes can participate! Besides free admission for your employees, additional
- Recognition on the sponsorship page of ArtOutlook, the Museum of Wisconsin Art’s
A presentation by a Museum of Wisconsin Art staff member at one of the business’s
employee meetings. This presentation would provide information on a special aspect
of contemporary or historic Wisconsin art.
- Discounts on space rental at the Museum for business meetings or social gatherings
- Invitations to VIP events including special premieres of exhibitions
- $100 Level I ANNUALLY FOR BUSINESSES WITH 1-10 EMPLOYEES
- $250 Level II ANNUALLY FOR BUSINESSES WITH 11-25 EMPLOYEES
- $500 Level III ANNUALLY FOR BUSINESSES WITH 26-50 EMPLOYEES
- $750 Level IV ANNUALLY FOR BUSINESSES OF 51-75 EMPLOYEES
- $1000 Level V ANNUALLY FOR BUSINESSES OF 76 OR MORE EMPLOYEES
As a special benefit of your corporate membership, your employees can provide Museum
membership benefits for their families at the special family rate of $25 per family
(a savings per family membership of $25). Family members receive free admission
to the Museum, receive all Museum mailings and also benefit from discounts on studio
classes and events.
For more information, call Development 262-334-9638.